Data Center World Las Vegas 2015
On April 19, 2015, the Cormant team embarked on a journey to our neighboring state for AFCOM’s Data Center World (DCW), Las Vegas as we do every year. DCW combines various information sessions on a wide variety of topics from renowned industry thought leaders with over 1,000 attendees, hundreds of vendors, and a vibrant Vegas setting.
Just some of the reasons why we love Data Center World:
- Speaking sessions are vendor-neutral. There’s no sales pitch and speakers are selected based on subject matter expertise, not marketing budget, providing more benefit to attendees since the goal is education.
- Well organized. Whether you’re an attendee or a vendor, the entire event runs flawlessly year after year.
- Trending topics. DCW does a great job selecting the topics that attendees really care about with multiple tracks to choose from so there are plenty of sessions of interest to you.
- Opening networking reception: At DCW Las Vegas in particular, the opening reception is at the Dolphin Bar which is just a great setting to meet peers.
DCIM was a highlight of the show, with multiple information sessions on the topic. On Day 1, Cormant was invited to participate as thought leaders in two vendor-neutral, DCIM sessions.
1. “Successfully Implementing and Growing with Your Chosen DCIM Solution (2-hour Vendor & End-User Panel)”
– Moderated by: Paul Goodison, CEO, Cormant, Inc.
– Panelists: Chuck Wysocki, IT Service Management Evangelist and ITIL Master, McKesson; Sev Onushkevych, CMO, FieldView Solutions; Mark Harris, VP of Strategy, Nlyte Software; and Olivier Allard, DCIM Advisor, Maya HTT.
Click here for Julie’s Top 5 Lessons from this lively and informative panel session.
2. “The DCIM Journey” – by Stuart Hallin, Senior Technical Consultant, Cormant, Inc.
Click the above link to view the slide deck or read the Jason Verge’s Data Center Knowledge article recapping Stuart Hallin’s “10 Need to Know Tips for Selecting a DCIM Vendor.”
The Cormant and Corning $500 Visa Giftcard Giveaway
In a joint effort, Cormant, offering an unrivaled DCIM suite and Corning with its leading fiber solutions, offered attendees a chance to win a $500 Visa giftcard in an in-booth raffle. With hundreds of entries, one winner was enthusiastically drawn as a large crowd engulfed the Cormant booth.
And the winner is… 4 Critical IT Event in the Netherlands
4 Critical IT, a leading IT solutions provider in the Netherlands, gathered some of the largest global companies on April 16, 2015 for a high-powered, IT-centric event in Reeuwijk, Netherlands. The event focused on solving business-critical IT problems with leading software solutions, including Cormant-CS DCIM. GE and Ernst & Young were some of the participants excited to learn the power of managing their IT infrastructure and using real-time alerts and analytics with Cormant-CS DCIM.
Be sure to follow Cormant on LinkedIn for all the latest company updates!