Cormant has created three entry level starter packs (12 – 60 racks) to help organizations quickly deploy a DCIM footprint. The starter packs include everything your organization needs to quickly deploy Cormant-CS and start getting the benefit from a world-leading DCIM solution that is incredibly easy to use.
Each Cormant-CS DCIM Starter Pack includes:
Perpetual Cormant-CS Asset License and Support
The license includes all of the features of Cormant-CS DCIM, there are no additional core modules to purchase. All asset, connectivity, plan and rack views, workflow, reporting, multi-site, dashboard, alerting, configuration, power, environmental and network query libraries are included as part of the standard product. The Cormant-CS Asset License is based on the number of assets being documented within the Cormant-CS solution.
Installation Support, Training and Consulting
The purchase of a starter pack includes a package of services to ensure you are able to get up and running with Cormant-CS using your data very quickly – we like to measure implementation time in days, not months. Services include installation support, implementation consulting and product training. This starter pack includes live, online support and training and remote consulting from Cormant’s quick start team of trainers, consultants and support resources. This includes:
- Cormant-CS installation support – Up to 8 hours of remote support to support the installation of Cormant-CS on a customer supplied Windows server and Microsoft SQL database. A full installation guide is provided as well as installation pre-requisites.
- Implementation Workshop – 4 hours of live, online consulting with an experienced Cormant Consultant to make sure you are on the right track with your deployment. Workshop includes a review of project deployment best practices and group discussion to identify strategies to achieve the customer’s deployment goals.
- User Training Workshop – 4 hours of live, online training with a Cormant Trainer. The Workshop will cover basic user navigation of Cormant-CS clients and how to make changes to the data. The training can be delivered on your system or using a cloud based server.
- Configuration Workshop – 6 hours of live, online training with a Cormant Trainer. Workshop includes Cormant-CS configuration and administration of the application. Where possible this will include using some of your data live to import and use.
- Ongoing Consulting – 10 Additional hours for remote Cormant consultation to assist in application configuration and deployment tasks as directed by the customer. These sessions can be booked online in 1 hour blocks.
Additional services can be purchased to assist as required in 8 hour increments.
Optional: Remote cloud hosting is available for an additional cost, contact Cormant for information.
Buy a DCIM Starter Pack, Please select one and you will be contacted for payment details
Order DCIM Starter Pack (approx 12 – 19 racks) perpetual license and first year support, including 32 hours of web based services: US$ 10,499
Order DCIM Starter Pack (approx 20 – 30 racks) perpetual license and first year support, including 32 hours of web based services: US$ 11,999
Order DCIM Starter Pack (approx 40 – 60 racks) perpetual license and first year support, including 32 hours of web based services: US$ 15,999