Cormant offers perpetual or subscription licensed DCIM level starter packs (supporting 25 – 80 racks). These starter packs include DCIM software licenses, live instructor lead training and tailored professional services delivered by an experienced Cormant DCIM consultant. This combination of training and services will ensure organizations cost effectively get control of their IT infrastructure and rapidly see real DCIM success from a world-leading solution that is incredibly easy to use.
At Cormant we take a great deal of pride in how intuitive and easy to use Cormant-CS is for users. With a familiar tree like main interface and data elements set-up to match names used in an enterprise, the typical end-user requires no formal training.
All training and services are delivered remotely by a DCIM consultant who is assigned to a project. We know that by offering live interaction with a dedicated, experienced resource, the ability to achieve DCIM success is greatly increased.
We know that there is always some uncertainty in selecting any software package, which is why we offer a week-long web, cloud-based trial using our servers and data and then subscription-based pricing to make getting started easy.
Each Cormant-CS DCIM Starter Pack includes:
Perpetual Cormant-CS Asset License and Support
The license includes all of the features of Cormant-CS DCIM, there are no additional modules to purchase. All asset management, power & data cable connectivity, plan and rack views, workflow, reporting, historical data tracking, multi-site, dashboard, alerting, configuration, power, environmental and network query libraries are included as part of the standard product. The Cormant-CS Asset License is based on the number of assets being documented within the Cormant-CS solution.
Installation Support, Training and Consulting
The purchase of a starter pack includes a bundle of live Cormant DCIM consultant lead services to ensure you are able to get up and running very quickly – we like to measure implementation time in days, not months. The live services include installation support, implementation consulting and product training. This includes:
- Cormant-CS installation support – Up to 8 hours of live remote consulting to support the installation of Cormant-CS on a customer supplied Windows server and Microsoft SQL database. A full installation guide is provided.
- Implementation Workshop – 4 hours of live, online consulting with an experienced Cormant Consultant to make sure you are on the right track with your deployment. The workshop includes a review of project deployment best practices and discussion to identify strategies to achieve your deployment goals.
- Success Consulting – 10 hours for live remote Cormant consultation to assist in application configuration and deployment tasks as set-up in the Implementation workshop.
- User Training Workshop – 4 hours of live, web training with a Cormant consultant. The Workshop will cover basic user training of Cormant-CS. The training can be delivered on your system or using a cloud-based server.
- Administration Configuration Training Workshop – 6 hours of live, web training with a Cormant consultant. Workshop includes Cormant-CS configuration and administration of the application. Where possible this will include using some of your data live to import and use.
Optional Labels and Barcode Scanner:
At no cost to the purchaser and on request Cormant will provide the following at no cost to the purchaser of a starter pack.
- 200 barcoded asset labels – can be added to equipment and racks where no barcode exists currently.
- 100 barcoded cable labels – These 50 pairs of labels can be added to critical cables for easy tracking.
- 1 Bluetooth barcode scanner – this scanner can be paired with a customer supplied tablet or phone to allow instant access to data by scanning any barcode recorded on equipment, racks or cables.
Additional live consultant led services can be purchased as required.
To Order a DCIM Starter Pack, please select one and you will be contacted for final arrangements and payment details:
US$ 12,950 – Order DCIM Starter Pack – 500 assets – approximately 25 – 30 racks – includes first year support with 32 hours of live consultant lead web based services and training.
US$ 17,500 – Order DCIM Starter Pack – 1000 asset capacity – approximately 45 – 55 racks – includes first year support with 32 hours of live consultant lead web based services and training.
US$ 22,000 – Order DCIM Starter Pack – 1500 asset capacity – approximately 65 – 80 racks – includes first year support with 32 hours of live consultant lead web based services and training.
Subscription Licensing – Minimum 1-year agreement, paid annually, in advance by credit card or bank transfer.
US$ 6,650 – Order DCIM Starter Pack – 500 assets – approximately 25 – 30 racks – 1 year agreement includes support with 32 hours of live consultant lead web based implementation services and training.
US$ 9,119 – Order DCIM Starter Pack – 1000 asset capacity – approximately 45-55 racks – 1 year agreement includes support with 32 hours of live consultant lead web based implementation services and training.
US$ 11,800– Order DCIM Starter Pack – 1500 asset capacity – approximately 65-80 racks – 1 year agreement includes support with 32 hours of live consultant lead web based implementation services and training.
For Asset counts greater than 1500, please contact Cormant Sales for a custom quote.