Sales and Marketing Executive:
We are looking for an ambitious, tech-savvy sales and marketing executive. Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have exceptional communication skills, and understand marketing and selling to enterprise IT customers.
The ideal candidate will be able to straddle both sales and marketing functions. Within the sale domain, they will work to generate sales opportunities, staying in contact with customers and prospects using a range of tools including calls, web meetings, proof-of-concepts and industry events. Within marketing, they will use their marketing knowledge to create dynamic content for our corporate events, website, blogs, and work with our technical consultants to help them generate industry thought leadership articles.
Cormant offers a highly competitive product with a long track record of success. This role will be supported by dedicated technical consultants with years of industry leadership experience and a large existing, referenceable, customer base.
- Identify/qualify leads and advance opportunities to a successful conclusion.
- Sell in a consultative manner to IT and business leaders.
- Be the customer champion on proof-of-concept projects to ensure a successful outcome for the customer.
- Create and communicate value propositions that exceed expectations and advance prospects towards purchase commitment.
- Use the Cormant CRM to manage all sales activity.
- Deliver new content for web, direct marketing, advertising, and trade shows combining your own and the Cormant team’s knowledge and experience.
- Measure marketing success and refine the marketing plan with the CEO to maximize return on investment.
Experience and Skills
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing role, ideally web related.
- At least three years’ software sales experience to enterprise accounts, preferably in the IT or data center environment.
- Should have a good understanding of data centers and how they operate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with business and technical executives, demonstrating a proven track record of developing new business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely with colleagues spread across multiple time-zones to deliver customer solutions and to work well in a multi-tasking environment.
- BA/BS undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
We are a small team with a very open company culture where initiative is rewarded. We offer a competitive salary, generous uncapped sales incentive bonus, health, dental and life insurance, vacation leave, and 401k with company contribution.
This is a full-time position. Remote working or working at our San Luis Obispo HQ are both possible.
To Apply, please send a resume and cover letter explaining how you meet or exceed, the above criteria to: email@example.com.
*Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship.
Return to Careers Page Here