As a Cormant Software Engineer, you will bring a wealth of experience to help the design and development of the Cormant-CS data center management system. You will be working on full stack development including Marionette client, and a C# MVC architecture with NHibernate/RDBMS as the back-end.
The role allows you to collaborate on the newest features to shape the future of the software. Your work will be highly visible and used by Fortune 500 customers. A lot of emphasis is placed on writing efficient server-side code as our customers often have an incredibly large amount of data to track. If you’ve got a knack for finding intuitive ways to present large amounts of information, then you’ll absolutely love the work here.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years web application development experience.
- Knowledge of jQuery, JSON and XML.
- Knowledge of a client side JS framework such as Marionette, Backbone, Knockout or Angular.
- Strong understanding of C#.
- Strong object oriented programming principles.
- NHibernate ORM.
- CSS pre-processors.
- Test driven development.
- Relational databases.
- Proven track record developing high quality software.
- You are passionate about design, programming and toolsets and you stay current on the latest technical trends.
- You like to collaborate with your team.
- Your focus is user-centric.
- You want to be proud of your code and are not afraid to refactor until you are happy with it.
- You enjoy participating in peer code reviews and welcome constructive feedback.
- You are creative and think outside the box.
- You like the idea of working for a privately-owned company with about 10-20 people in the office where your work is highly valued and meaningful.
- Excellent Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual and fun office environment with friendly coworkers (even the bosses!)
- Relocation support available for the right candidate
This is a full-time position.
Please e-mail your application letter and resume to email@example.com. We want to fill this position immediately.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship.