Sales Manager – Eastern US: Cormant, Inc. develops Cormant-CS, a world-leading DCIM solution that helps manage and drive operational efficiency at hundreds of data centers around the world. We have a large, committed, global customer base that includes government agencies, multinational corporations, banking and financial services. As a US based, fast growing, privately-owned company with a proven track record of success since 2003, we offer an unrivaled opportunity for success with unlimited growth potential.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious tech-savvy sales person, based in the Eastern US, to grow our base of data center customers. If you are self-motivated, can build long-term relationships with customers, identify opportunities and quickly close new business then we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
We offer unlimited earning potential, a highly competitive product, excellent support from a knowledgeable technical team, and the foundation of a large, existing customer base.
- C-Level selling in a consultative manner to IT and business leaders.
- Identify / qualify leads and advance opportunities to a successful conclusion.
- Create and communicate value propositions that exceed expectations and advance prospects towards commitment and sale.
- Collaborate with Technical Sales staff and prospects to design and architect and develop solutions within the Cormant-CS software for proof-of-concept trials.
- Work with Senior Executives to put together a focused sales plan and strategy with an emphasis on “hunting” for new business.
- Regional travel 35 – 50% of the time.
Experience and Skills
- At least 4 years’ successful software sales experience (>$2M annual quota) to large, strategic enterprise accounts preferably in the IT or data center environment, with an understanding of / experience in enterprise data centers.
- Ideally have existing relationships with key executives in the data center industry.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with business and technical executives both in-person and remotely demonstrating a proven track record of developing new business relationships.
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely with colleagues spread across multiple time-zones to deliver customer solutions and to work well in a multi-tasking environment.
- BA/BS undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
We are a small team with a very open company culture where initiative is rewarded. We offer a competitive salary, generous uncapped sales incentive bonus, health, dental and life insurance, vacation leave and 401k with company contribution.
Please e-mail your application letter and resume to email@example.com. We want to fill this position immediately.