With continued growth in sales we are expanding our US wide pre/post sales technical consulting team with this full time position. The role involves working with the Cormant sales team and prospective customers to ensure they understand the competitive and technical advantages of the Cormant DCIM solution. The chosen applicant will be part of the team to win new customers and implement Cormant-CS as well as work with current customers to maximize their use of Cormant-CS.
As our customer base is often very technical, the successful applicant will have a very good grasp of both Microsoft technologies as well as data center IT infrastructure and processes. The ideal candidate will be comfortable talking with, and presenting to, prospects and customers across all corporate levels, both face to face and remotely. Travel within North America is expected with this position. A sense of humor and self-motivation are very important.
- Work independently and as part of Cormant sales/consulting teams, conduct technical sales presentations for customers and help to close sales.
- Develop technical solutions proposals for customers and channel partners.
- Work with customers on specifying, building and carrying out proof of concept trials.
- Design and architect solutions within the Cormant-CS software for prospective and new customers.
- Post sale consulting as part of the Cormant implementation team to configure Cormant-CS and provide data migration services, training and process documentation both onsite and remotely as required by each account. Engage customers at trade shows and other events to develop product awareness.
- Maintain meticulous records of all activities within the Cormant CRM database.
- We are more interested in a skills match to Cormant’s needs than location. The successful candidate may work out of the San Luis Obispo office or be located in the US with an ability to work from a home office. Close proximity to a major airport is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with remote team members.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with customers both in-person and remotely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of four years in a technical or IT related position and ideally two years technical consulting experience.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Server and MS SQL platforms.
- Understanding of, or experience in, enterprise data centers.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Some scripting or ‘C’ language knowledge is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time. We want to fill this position immediately.
Please e-mail your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to careers summary page here.